have you seen my sex tape
People who think Ariel only wanted to be human so she could get with Eric
Fun fact: She sang “Part of That World” before she had so much as seen Eric. Eric was just the icing on the cake.
Oh he iced her cake alright
WE NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE WHEN LANCE ARMSTRONG GOT CANCER AND LOST A TESTICLE IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIS HEALTH AND HOW INSPIRATIONAL HE WAS BUT WHEN ANGELINA JOLIE GETS A DOUBLE MASTECTOMY TO PREVENT HERSELF FROM GETTING CANCER, IT’S ALL ABOUT HOW SHE WON’T BE A SEX SYMBOL ANYMORE AND HOW MEN ARE OFFENDED CAUSE SHE WON’T BE AN OBJECT FOR THEM
I’m pretty sure I reblog this already but this need to be reblog again
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
im pretty sure the person made the picture as a joke just to get a reaction and you guys really supplied them with one hell of one omg bless it
"The Rape Poem to End All Rape Poems."
One of the best pieces of group spoken word poetry I’ve ever seen. WATCH IT.
THIS NEEDS TO BE WATCHED CHILLS FIRING THE WHOLE TIME POWER TO THE PEOPLE OF GOOD INTENTION AND LOVE
i started crying
Wow, this is so powerful.
think about what your dog would say to you if he knew how much you hated yourself
this just changed my life
I just died 😳
some guy on facebook tried to tell me that kat dennings’ boobs aren’t good because she’s overweight. like if that isn’t the most perfect rack/bod you’ve ever seen then get the fuck out of my face.
I never understood jerkoff dudes who think big boobs “don’t count” if the person attached to them is overweight. Like…what do you think big boobs on skinny people are made of? Air? Cotton candy? The souls of the innocent??
What the hell do they mean “overwheight”. She looks perfectly healthy, and as Cece said: GORGEOUS. Woah.